Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £68.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to The Gladstone

Address: Ysguborwen Road, Dwygyfylchi, Penmaenmawr, LL34 6PS

Hotel Description

This hotel features boutique style rooms with Spanish oak furniture, a coastal dining inn offering a wide variety of real ales, and locally-sourced food in North Wales. Rooms at The 4-star rated Gladstone are individually designed with Italian tiles, free Wi-Fi, and wall-mounted LCD TVs. DAB radios, hairdryers, and tea/coffee facilities are also provided for all guests. Some rooms feature four-poster beds or scenic views over Anglesey or Puffin Island. With excellent views across Conwy and Llandudno Bay, The Gladstone’s restaurant serves modern and traditional food. As a member of the Campaign for Real Ales, The Gladstone is also included in The Good Beer Guide. Free parking is available, and the hotel is located just off Junction 16 of the A55 motorway. Penmaenmawr Rail Station is just a 15-minute walk away.

Our Facilities

  • Restaurant
  • Bar

Rooms & Online Bookings - The Gladstone

Hotel Reviews - The Gladstone

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - The Gladstone

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 3.18 miles (5.08 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.