Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £45.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to Winchmore Hotel

Address: Central Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 1AR

Hotel Description

The family-run Winchmore Hotel is in the centre of Llandudno Bay, looking out over the headlands of the Great Orme and the Little Orme. There is a large car park with free parking at the rear of the hotel, with level access to the lift. En suite rooms and full Welsh breakfasts are also provided. The Winchmore Hotel has views across the promenade to the pier and the Great Orme beyond. The guest lounge has views of the bay. There are 2 rooms which offer wet rooms and adapted baths. Llandudno Rail Station is 500 metres away and the hotel is 200 metres from Venue Cymru, with its theatre, conference centre and arena. The shops of the town centre are 300 metres away. Some of the Winchmore Hotel's en suite rooms have sea views. All rooms have a Freeview TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a hairdryer.

Our Facilities

  • Bar

Rooms & Online Bookings - Winchmore Hotel

Hotel Reviews - Winchmore Hotel

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - Winchmore Hotel

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 2.92 miles (4.66 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.